TUNDRA Station Wagons & Forest Companions, Winter Dog Collar, Water Resistant Dog Collar, Polar Bear, Fox and Deer Dog Collar
Look at all the details on this collar! Station wagons en route with the Christmas tree, festive decorated pine trees, and a whole host of wildlife! Polar bears carrying presents, fluffy red foxes, and bucks ordained with floral wreaths, the most festive forest around! Available in 1" and 1.5" widths.
Disclaimer on Ready-To-Ship items:
These items are NOT guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, and please keep in mind that there are presently numerous delays within most major postal systems.
TUNDRA Collars are winter ready, featuring:
- Rugged acetal plastic buckles, strength tested to -40 degrees C/F.
- Canadian made faux leather tags
- Sublimated polyester webbing designed to be super strong with low water and snow absorption rates
- Exclusively designed graphics by Canadian graphic designer, Paper Canoe. Exclusive license held by Lewis & Clark Collar Co.
- Nickel-plated steel d-ring or stainless steel d-ring. Please see the photo to show the difference between these d-rings, and note that the stainless steel d-ring is significantly thicker (& heavier) than the nickel plated steel d-ring. Please assess if this is suitable for your pup.
TUNDRA Collars are available exclusively with plastic buckles, and will not be made with metal buckles.
Please consult our size guide to determine the perfect fit for your dog! Please note that not all widths are available in all sizes.
|Extra Large 19-23"|
Please be sure to measure for the length AND width of your selected collar, as errors in either measurement may make the collar an improper fit for your dog. Please note that the weight and size of the hardware increases as the width of the collar increases. Please consider these factors if you have a small dog.
Your Dog's Safety
You know your dog best! Please review the features and usage of our products to determine if they are suitable for your pup. None of our products are designed to be used as outdoor tie-out devices, or in conjunction with tie-out devices. Our collars have been used with dogs of all shapes, sizes, and weights. If your dog loves to pull, please consider the use of a harness to better support your dog's health. Collars can be fashion accessories, too!
Returns & Exchanges
Please note that your purchase is not eligible for return or exchange. Each item is custom made to your chosen width, style and hardware choices. This high level of customization, as well as high postage costs, limit the ability to offer returns and exchanges.
If you’re not sure about a size or width, we're happy to help! Please contact us prior to placing your order.
We ship using Canada Post. We offer a flat rate of $10 for orders within Canada. If your order is over $75 before taxes, use the coupon code PUPPAYSPOSTAGE to ship your order for free, within Canada. Please note that local pick-up and/or drop-off is not available at this time.