Welcome to the TUNDRA. Inspired by Canadian winters, this new and exclusive line is perfect for your winter adventures. This print is named after one of Manitoba's beautiful towns, located in scenic Riding Mountain National Park. This Wasagaming Moose collar has majestic moose, lumbering through the pines as someone is preparing for a classic wood fire.
TUNDRA Collars are winter ready, featuring:
- Rugged acetal plastic buckles, strength tested to -40 degrees C/F.
- Canadian made faux leather tags
- Sublimated polyester webbing designed to be super strong with low water and snow absorption rates
- Exclusively designed graphics by Canadian graphic designer, Paper Canoe. Exclusive licence held by Lewis & Clark Collar Co.
- Nickel-plated steel d-ring
- Option to upgrade to a stainless steel d-ring by purchasing this listing: https://lewisandclarkcollarco.com/products/tundra-stainless-steel-d-ring-upgrade
TUNDRA Collars are available exclusively with plastic buckles, and will not be made with metal buckles.
Please consult our size guide to determine the perfect fit for your dog! Please note that not all widths are available in all sizes.
|Extra Large 19-23"|
Please be sure to measure for the length AND width of your selected collar, as errors in either measurement may make the collar an improper fit for your dog. Please note that the weight and size of the hardware increases as the width of the collar increases. Please consider these factors if you have a small dog.
Your Dog's Safety
You know your dog best! Please review the features and usage of our products to determine if they are suitable for your pup. None of our products are designed to be used as outdoor tie-out devices, or in conjunction with tie-out devices. Our collars have been used with dogs of all shapes, sizes, and weights. If your dog loves to pull, please consider the use of a harness to better support your dog's health. Collars can be fashion accessories, too!
Returns & Exchanges
Please note that your purchase is not eligible for return or exchange. Each item is custom made to your chosen width, style and hardware choices. This high level of customization, as well as high postage costs, limit the ability to offer returns and exchanges.
If you’re not sure about a size or width, we're happy to help! Please contact us prior to placing your order.